RD Fresh Safety Information
RD Fresh uses a proprietary mix of zeolites (clinoptilolite and chabazite) along with montmorillonite and coconut shell carbon. Learn more about RD Fresh's ingredients and how they are 100% safe for you and the environment!
- Our 100% all natural mineral product is completely safe in any environment.
- Component minerals are used in aqua filters, agriculture and even make-up.
- OSHA has determined that zeolite products are: Stable, Non-Toxic, Non Corrosive, Non Flammable, Not Caustic and Non Irritating as per Federal Hazardous Substances Act (15 CFR 1500).
- RD Fresh minerals are all 100% recyclable to the earth.
Zeolite Certifications of Safety
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Registration 17000178052
- Canadian Animal Feed registration No. 990643
- Swimming Pools & Spas-ANSI/NSF standard 50
- Drinking Water Treatment-ANSI/NSF standard 60
- Drinking Water-ANSI/NSF Standard 61
- GRAS (generally regarded as safe) under 21 CFR Part 182.2729, 40 CFR Part 180.1001
RD Fresh minerals are enclosed in DuPont Tyvek® bags for super strength and permeability!
- DuPont Tyvek® is made from 100% high-density polyethylene to protect package integrity.
- DuPont Tyvek® bags meet the U. S. FDA requirements for use in direct contact with food.
- DuPont Tyvek® bags are considered by OSHA non-hazardous under Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
- DuPont Tyvek® bags can be recycled directly to Dupont, truly making RD FRESH a 100% recyclable product with a purely positive impact to our planet.
- MSDS SHEETS
- Please hoover over picture and click link top right corner to view information.